Our partners have represented plaintiffs and defendants in trade secret litigation in federal and State courts. Some cases have involved patents as well, while others have been pure trade-secret and data-misappropriation cases.
- Atos/Syntel in a jury trial involving alleged theft of trade secrets.
- Elizabeth Elting in a Delaware Chancery Court proceeding involving the surreptitious monitoring of her communications with her counsel.
- SAP against Teradata in a district court action alleging trade secret misappropriation.
- Evolus against Allergan plc, Allergan, Inc. and Medytox, Inc in an action involving alleging trade secret misappropriation regarding the manufacture of botulinum toxin product.
- Robert R. Gonnelli and Biovalve Technologies Inc. in district court action seeking correction of patent inventorship and alleging misappropriation of trade secrets relating to needle-free injection technology.